Baby Birds:: Nursery Inspiration
The inspiration to create a delightful and imaginative space for a little one is exciting, but could be quite a daunting task for a mommy to be. In this post, we will focus on nursery décor with the inspiration coming from one of our very own prints in exclusive limited edition styles that can be purchased at a special price exclusively for our Instagram followers. These limited edition styles will be available on Instagram beginning the week of October 31, 2016.
Our sweet Baby Birds print in Pink and Grey brings a popular color palette of pink and grey to the nursery. The color you bring to your nursery can stimulate and soothe the senses of your baby. So the color choice will play a huge role in creating a tranquil space for baby. The traditional color of pink creates a sense of happiness and can inspire creativity within your child. And grey is considered a soothing color and promotes relaxation.
Here are a few of our favorite pink and grey nursery décor items with a bird theme being front and center:
1) We love the simple construction of this baby mobile. It’s delicate look and sweet ribbon touches is the perfect focal point for your baby to eyeball every morning and every evening. We can picture it now… The mobile will sway as mama walks to and from the crib mesmerizing baby with its every move. Photo credit: Lovebug Lullabies
2) Well of course baby will need a dresser to put their wee little socks and lovely onesies in folded ever so carefully by mama. We love this darling dresser with its crystal knobs and shaped apron and splayed feet. This is a piece that can easily be a heirloom piece and used long after baby is grown up. Photo credit: Restoration Hardware
3) This chandelier is straight out of storybook. We are seriously swooning over it and thinking “Hmm this could even work in our pink office”. The candle shaped lights that accent the top of each scrolled arm is a lovely choice and the fact that every metal piece is bedazzled in some way whether it be beads or faceted crystal shows the attention to detail that was put in when designing this light fixture.
4) The walls of a nursery is an area not be ignored, but rather used as opportunity to showcase your nursery’s theme. In this case, we chose to highlight the pink and grey with small grey birdies to tie in the baby bird theme.
5) As soon as we saw these handmade fleece stuffed baby birds, we just knew they would be perfect as part of bird theme nursery. They would be a wonderful finishing touch upon a shelf or on top of a dresser. The delicate look of them is soft, sweet and cuddly just like baby.